Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Yup. It's the New Year...

All Right. If I have to, I have to. Here are my goals for 2011

1. Remember to write 2011 on any checks I write. (Since I  hardly write any checks anymore, this should be fairly easy to keep.)

2. Come to grips with the fact that I am not the smartest person in the room most of the time. Okay, Hardly ever.   Okay, only when I'm alone in the room.

3. Remember to wash my face and hands, brush my teeth, flush the toilet, and make my bed... not necessarily in that order.

4. Start a business on Etsy selling duck tape purses, personalized children's stories, and crochet stuff and call it "Art4Missions". (Okay, you caught me. I'm already in the process of doing that.)  :)


Okay, That was exhausting.
How do people do that every year??


Have a great one!


L

1 comment:

Sheila Siler said...

Love the new change in your background - though I did love the other one too. Isn't it great to experiment? Okay - Duct Tape purses? Can't wait to see your new business! Happy 2011!