Saturday, July 9, 2011

One year "blog" anniversary

I've just realized that this blog is almost an entire year old. A few months ago, I went back and checked to see what the exact day to reach this stellar achievement would be and found out we could celebrate on the 23rd of July. Now, at the time of this discovery, I thought that it would be awesome if I could hit the "100 blog entries" mark before I hit the one year mark. I had all sorts of plans...

And then my life went into a whirlwind of activity. Since my last blog I have officially become the children's pastor at Solid Rock Church. (Yeah!) I've also been preparing to become the director of our after school program (Oh my!) and will soon be heading off to Wisconsin for a week or so... and if I am going to hit my "100 blog" mark, I'll need to write 20 more blogs in the next thirteen days, seven of which, I will probably not be near a computer!

Can I do it? I have lots of ideas... some entries may be quite short, but I'm going to give it a try!

Stay tuned and wish me luck!

No comments: