Thursday, April 4, 2013

A to Z - A Bit Late



Ah.

I know we've only just begun and I am two days behind.

 I could blame it on the fact that I couldn't decide what I wanted to write about this year.

The first year I was involved with the A to Z challenge I talked about Bible characters.

Last year I wrote letters to people or objects in my past.

This year? Nothing. Not a single idea.

 I finally had an epiphany. I would create An Absolutely fabulous game where I would start with A word beginning with "A" and change A letter A day (Adding one letter or subtracting one letter, And changing A letter to be THE letter every day) and seeing if I could make it through the whole Alphabet. ("What?" you say?) It didn't work.

Are
Bare
Care
Dear
Ear
Fear
Gear
Hear

ummm

Iera?

Jiera?


So I tried again.. this time starting with "I" and "J".

Junk
Ink
Hank
Gunk
funk
enuk??

Not so good. So I gave up this little game of mine. (If any of you would like to try it, feel free!)
And decided to go with Another very simple idea. (Okay, so the first one wasn't quite so simple.) I'm just going to find a small word and expound on it.

The relief I feel is palpable.

Ahhhh.   My word for the day.



L




No comments: