Happy Presidents Day! Here is a list of "Presidential knowledge that doesn't really matter but can be helpful when there is a lull in a conversation at a dinner" subjects. Enjoy!
Did you know...
1. James Buchanan owned a herd of elephants?
2. George Washington founded the dog breed "American Foxhound"?
3. Taft didn't really care about being president? He really wanted to be a supreme court Justice.
4. Grant died just a few days after completing his memoir? He died almost penniless, but sales of his book helped his estate become wealthier.
5. James is the most common presidential first name?
6. Tyler became part of the confederate congress during the Civil War?
7. Tyler (10th president of the United States) still has two grandsons living right now?
8. Between 1913 and 1932, only one president (Warren Harding) Didn't have his first and last name starting with the same letter? (Those that did were Woodrow Wilson, Calvin Coolidge, and Herbert Hoover...)
9. There was a 12 year age difference between John F Kennedy and Jackie Kennedy?
10. William Henry Harrison's wife didn't even get to move into the White House? She was still at home in Ohio packing their things when he died 31 days after taking office.