Thursday, May 2, 2013

A- Z - "M"

"M"


Mom


The shortest word with the longest meaning. My mom is with Jesus now and has been for almost 11 years. I can't tell you how many times a day I think of her even now.

1. I work with children. She loved children,... all children.
2. When it snows.
3. When I'm making dinner and using her "Joy of Cooking" cookbook.
4. When I see a cardinal.
5. When I see my cat sitting on "her" chair. (She loved all animals except cats. Maybe she would like this cat though just because it's name is "mama cat".)
6. When I walk outside on our 4 acre farm, thinking how much she would love it!
7. When I talk to my sisters.
8. When I talk to my brothers.
9. Every day during the spring.
10. When I hear the Star Spangled Banner
11. When my children do something amazing.
12. When I see the book "Spot the Fire cat". (She read it to my children many many times.)
13. When I look in the mirror and I'm not wearing my glasses. ( the fuzziness of the image looks a bit like her.)
14. When I take my bone strengthening pill.
15. When I talk to my Dad.
16. When one of my children say something witty.
17. When I go to a foreign country.
18. When I am studying the 20th century history
19. When I look at my 21 year old daughter's tiny shoulders. (My mom was tiny.)
20. When I eat strawberries. (She didn't like strawberries. Can you imagine anyone not liking strawberries?)


Yep. I miss her.


L

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The doctor's office may be able to give you a discount for multiple visits to make treatment much money.satta king

satta king