Tuesday, May 14, 2013

A-Z "X"



Xyst

All right, the truth is that up until this point all of the short words that I've been working on with this never ending quest that I have put myself on, have been common ordinary words that I use daily in my life.Unfortunately, I do not use a lot of X words in my daily vocabulary. I mean how many times a week do you use the word  Xylophone or X-ray? (Unless of course you are accident prone or a nurse.)

So I cheated. I asked my friend "Google" to come up with a 4 letter word that starts with "X".

Xyst:  A garden walk planted with trees.

I'm sure that this will someday help me win a game of Scrabble.  Here's hoping that something positive will happen because I am soldiering on with my A to Z quest.


Have a great day!


L

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Focus on the way you suffer from back pain issues. Put the pillow under your head and also your shoulders. satta king

satta king

satta king

luckys said...

scrabble word finder

Thanks for stopping by and sharing the love. I appreciate that!