Monday, June 13, 2011

Dates I remember....

I read a post the other day (sorry, I can't remember whose it was. I was doing one of those linky things...) by a person who remembered people's phone numbers from her past. seven (or ten) digits long, with no patterns to help you remember.... I've never been good at that.

What I do is remember birthdays; Birthdays of people that I haven't seen in 35 years... Birthdays of my brother's old girlfriends, family birthdays, old friends...

January 8
January 11
January 17th
January 22
February 1
February 2
March 6
March 11
April 23
April 24
April 27
May 12
A week or so after May 12th (Okay, so I don't remember ALL birthdays! :) )
June 3
June 9
June 10
June 13...

On these particular days, throughout the course of the day, (when I finally find out what day it actually is) my first thought is "Hey that's so and so's birthday!" and I wish them a silent across the miles, wonderful day.

Which brings me today, June 13th, an old high school boyfriend's birthday. Happy birthday, Mark! (and yes, admittedly, I do remember his family's phone number too.)



L

No comments: