Monday, June 13, 2011

Why I love Mondays (and yes I know it's Tuesday)

I kind of like Mondays. Maybe it's because on Mondays I can relax a bit. Sundays are my big intense day, the day I work toward each week. So on Mondays, I breathe a sigh of relief (if the children's service went well) or a sigh of regret (if something didn't turn out quite right), then I take a deep breath and start all over again.

It's kind of like a mulligan in golf, a do over, a blank slate,a fresh start. I like those. I wouldn't say that Monday was the absolute favorite day of the week, but it comes close.

How about you? Tell me the reason that you love your favorite day of the week...


L

1 comment:

Laura Josephsen said...

I've always loved Saturdays because it's the end of the week, I don't have school to think about, and I can just relax.