Monday, January 23, 2012

Almost There! (My trek to 100 posts)

Alright, here's the deal:  I have been gone for quite a while. My creativity has ebbed. Now, don't get me wrong, I've had some great ideas, but they keep happening in inconvenient places like when I am driving my car or in the shower, and both places are rather problematic places to take notes.

I've really got to get back on track. Months ago, I was all excited because I was getting close to the "hundred Posts" mark. I think it was way back in June. I thought I would write a post every day and have that significant number under my belt by my one year blogging anniversary....

It is January and I am on post number ninety.

So this is what I've decided to do: I am going to post something every hour that I am awake (and not in staff meetings), until I hit my hundred goal. Whatever semi creative idea that is in my head for that hour will be on this blog for posterity. (Oh dear!) It may get a bit crazy over the next few days. Wish me luck!

I'm not sure if many people even check this site anymore due to my recent inactivity, but if you happen to peek in on me over the next few days, let me know which ones you like!

have a great day!

L

No comments: