Monday, January 23, 2012

Hotwings and a Movie

I'm already off of my hourly schedule of posting, but I have a very good reason. At 5:30 I was eating some absolutely scrumptious hotwings that my seventeen year old son had made. My hands were way too sticky to use the keyboard at that precise moment.... But here I am now ready to wow you with my next creative idea.

ummm


While we were eating our yummy wings, we were watching Robinson Crusoe, starring Pierce Brosnan, whom I have loved since watching him years ago as Remington Steele.

We were watching the scene where Crusoe goes back on the ship (after it is wrecked) and hears a whimpering sound. He breaks through a door and finds a cute Corgi dog. I thought it was very sweet that at least this poor man would have a companion on this lonely island.

My son watching the same sweet scene that I was watching, commented. "At least it's better than a volleyball".

I had to laugh out loud.


L

2 comments:

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

That would be so funny. One of my friends loves that Tom Hanks movie.

Sheila Siler said...

I have never watched it - now I need to! I remember Remington Steele too . . .