Friday, April 13, 2012

L: Dear Lord,

This A-Z challenge has been a little more challenging than I thought it would be. I'm kind of tired of being nostalgic and looking backward at all those memories and writing about things in the past that I can't change. So today, I'm taking a break. Today, I want to talk you, Lord, about... whatever.


It's even pretty cool that I can do that, you know? Talking to the One who created the Universe? Amazing! 


But even more amazing is the fact that you listen! I can talk about everything that happens in my puny unimportant day, and it's important to you just because it's important to me. Incredible.


And since we are chatting and Easter is still fresh on my mind,, let me just say thanks. Thanks for caring enough about our relationship to send your Son to repair it.  There isn't a word in the English language to express my appreciation for that miraculous plan. 


So I guess for today, I'll stop trying to find one.






L

No comments: