Monday, April 30, 2012

Z- Dear Zachary



You have just turned 10 years old. What you don't know is that we have kept a record of many of the funny things that you have said over the years.  Emily has chronicled many of them on her phone and facebook. 



Zachary: "When I was born, my head was with my neck."


Me: "I like the Ewoks"
Zachary: "oh, that's what they're called!! they look like teddy bears!!"
Me: "yeah, they're cute"
Zachary: "but they speak spanish..."


Zachary: My favorite is yellow. I cry just thinking about it.


Zachary: One time I took a nap on my legos. When I woke up they were all stuck to my back!


Emily: The tongue is the strongest muscle in your body.
Zachary: No, your butt is!


Zachary: (Sucks in his belly and counts his ribs) "one, two, three, four, five, six.... six and six is eight!"  (We laugh!)  "Oh it's twelve, I mathed it."




We love you Zachary! Here's hoping that just because you have left the single digits behind you will continue to make us smile.  I'm pretty sure you will.   :)





Auntie Linda








No comments: